This window provides information about what happened inside a specific resolver execution.
In the title bar you'll find:
- The path of the selected resolver
- The kind of resolver:
- The underlying data sources
In the top section, you will also find:
- The parent type and field name of the resolver
- The start offset
- The total duration of this execution
Mapping Template Details
In the main content of the window, you will find several tabs. Each tab represents one step of the execution workflow.
Unit resolver, that will be the request mapping template and the response mapping template.
Pipeline resolvers, you will find:
- The before mapping template
- A request and response mapping template for every function in the pipeline
- The after mapping template
Steps (tab) are in order of execution and contain the following sections.
This is the content of the
context object at that moment in the workflow. In other words, the
$context object as seen by that mapping template.
For security reasons, the
identity field is not accessible.
Early Returned Value
If you used the
#return directive in a mapping template, the early value returned value is shown.
Any error occurring in the evaluation/compilation of the mapping template are highlighted.